Kiln-dried oak offers extremely easy to light firewood packed with a very high BTU rating. This product is geared towards the customer who wants the kiln-dried experience but is also trying to maximize heat output of the fire.
*OUR STACKING SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOING UP ANY STAIRS OR STEEP INCLINES, TRAVELING EXTRAORDINARY DISTANCES, OR GOING INSIDE YOUR HOME. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY STACKING REQUEST ON SITE, AND REFUND THE TRANSACTION.*
What to expect in a RMC firewood delivery:
- Quantity will always be as advertised, or more.
- The length of our pieces will always average 16″, 10% or less may be longer or shorter.
- The diameter of each piece will vary from 1-7″. We estimate in each delivery that you can expect 60% of the wood pieces to be 5-7″ in diameter, 30% to be 2-5″, and 10% to be 1-3″ in diameter.
- We split our wood with two 16 way wedges, one of which produces all square pieces. Be aware that in your order you will find both triangular shaped and square/rectangular shaped pieces.
- There will ALWAYS be some scraps leftover. In a full cord, we expect it to be about four wheelbarrows or less. This is all burnable kindling that you can either use or throw out.
There are no reviews yet.