Kiln-dried triple split oak is cut to our normal firewood length of 16″, then re-split into smaller diameters. The result is skinnier pieces of firewood, perfect for use in wood-fired ovens, and is the preferred fuel in the most prominent Neapolitan pizza restaurants in the area. The smaller diameter, skinnier pieces of wood allow pizza chefs to better and more accurately adjust the temperature in their pizza ovens, allowing for total control of the pizza cooking process.
This product is also great for use in your home fireplace and is a great option for customers who cannot easily pick up heavier firewood logs by hand.
*OUR STACKING SERVICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GOING UP ANY STAIRS OR STEEP INCLINES, TRAVELING EXTRAORDINARY DISTANCES, OR GOING INSIDE YOUR HOME. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY STACKING REQUEST ON SITE, AND REFUND THE TRANSACTION.*
What to expect in a RMC firewood delivery:
- Quantity will always be as advertised, or more.
- The length of our pieces will always average 16″, 10% or less may be longer or shorter.
- The diameter of each piece will vary from 1-6″.
- We split our wood with two 16 way wedges, one of which produces all square pieces. Be aware that in your order you will find both triangular shaped and square/rectangular shaped pieces.
- There will ALWAYS be some scraps leftover. In a full cord, we expect it to be about four wheelbarrows or less. This is all burnable kindling that you can either use or throw out.