Cherry is a softer hardwood that burns hot and emits a beautiful aroma when lit. Some barbecue chefs use Cherry to give their foods a sweet flavor. For a unique firewood experience, order this product.
What to expect in a RMC firewood delivery:
- ***WE DO NOT OFFER STACKING SERVICES ON FIREWOOD ORDERS! WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU CAN ASK FOR A RECOMMENDATION FOR A CONTRACTOR BASED ON YOUR LOCATION.***
- Quantity will always be as advertised, or more.
- The length of our pieces will always average 16″, 10% or less may be longer or shorter.
- The diameter of each piece will vary from 1-7″. We estimate in each delivery that you can expect 60% of the wood pieces to be 5-7″ in diameter, 30% to be 2-5″, and 10% to be 1-3″ in diameter.
- We split our wood with two 16 way wedges, one of which produces all square pieces. Be aware that in your order you will find both triangular shaped and square/rectangular shaped pieces.
- There will ALWAYS be some scraps leftover. In a full cord, we expect it to be about four wheelbarrows or less. This is all burnable kindling that you can either use, throw out, or throw over the fence into your neighbors yard :).